Breaking News

57 Year Old Impregnates 17 Years Sister in Law

A 57 year-old man named Emmanuel (Surname withheld) has been charged to court in Abakaliki, Ebonyi state for impregnating his sister's in-law residing with them.

The spouse of the man said that inconvenience began after a period when  she no longer saw her sister ( Ijeoma Nwaokpuru) who was residing with them. In the wake of her search, she however discovered that her better half had leased another excellent loft for her more youthful sister in the wake of impregnating her.

The young lady (Ijeoma Nwaopkuru 17yr old) who talked with writers in court uncovered the truth that the man baited her into having intercourse with him in view of the guarantees and assurances that the man made to her.

As indicated by her, '' When he revealed to me that we ought to do the thing, I didn't concur, however later on he guaranteed me that he will take care of me and support my tertiary institution training before I at long last agreed ''

The man who impregnated the young lady additionally talked with columnists, he publicized that it was “the handwork of the devil”.

In his words,

''I adore my significant other yet I don't comprehend the end result for me, I think it is devil’s handwork on the grounds that am not a terrible individual. My better half ought to please forgive me in light of the fact that the way things are currently, I don't have cash to deal with them both together ''.


The court has solicited the man to cater for the young lady and furthermore suspended the case to 23/3/2018.

No comments