Breaking News

Obasanjo Says his Daughter Iyabo Won't Take Nonsense


Olusegun Obasanjo at the fourteenth yearly address of the Women in Management, Business, and Public Service, held at the Eko Hotels and Suites on Thursday, expressed that his daughter Iyabo Obasanjo is a straightforward and disciplined sort of individual.

Obasanjo made this known while encouraging ladies to assume more parts in legislative issues and governance.

In his words;

“It is out of the selfishness of our men; they will look for anything to keep women under and look at the sort of things that we do.”

"I had two young ladies previously I had a son. I had believed that I could never have a son, eventually I had one.
In any case, it doesn't make a difference your identity in our own family… My first daughter, (Iyabo) won't take jabber from you. She does not tolerate nonsense

What's more, if you attempt it; you would be put in your place. It doesn't make a difference; you might be 10 times her stature, she will cut you down.
It is on this grounds that I give them the reassurance and you heard, eight of my kids have PhDs.

I have somewhat more young men than young ladies now yet I have a greater number of young ladies with PhDs than my sons."

No comments