Breaking News

Van Vicker Is Not Dead - Van Vicker's Publicist

The picture that trigger the rumour.

A terrible rumor being peddled around on social media and website has it that, celebrated Ghanaian actor van vicker has had an accident.

The rumor which started this morning on Fake Nadia Buari, Fake Ini Edo, Fake Jim Iyke and some other African celebrities social media pages provoked Van vicker to react that,

‘There is a post on an imposter's page that I had an accident this morning on my way to church and I might die from bleeding. Its a rumor and a stunt to drive traffic to that page. I am well and in great health. JeHoV dey by my side. StayEeasy’ Unedited.

In a separate chat with Van Vicker;s Publicist ( Mustapha Ayinde Inusah AKA Attractive), he revealed to Nigeriafilms.Com that , he doesn't really know where the sham rumors are coming from , and confirmed that Van vicker, is not dead but rather he’s on set shooting in Nigeria.


No comments